Z-Line Belaire Glass L-Shaped Computer Desk


Nice modern looking desk.4

I got this desk three months ago based just on the looks of it on Amazon. I think it looks better in the photos here than in my room because almost all of the space is occupied by something. One thing I did not realize and which the photo does not show is the fact that the miles of wiring for two computers printer speakers router etc. will show right through the glass. I will have to work on that with tubing or something. The other thing to note is that the steel frames on the desktop - two outer and two inner - are not flush with the glass. This is a good thing for the outer edges but the inner frames could be a problem if the monitor is lying on it or if you want to place your mouse pad over it which I really wish I could. The frame is about two millimeters above the glass. The glass top has moved a little whenever I have moved the monitors. But other than that I am pleased with the desk especially for the price.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List