Modern L-Shaped Computer Workstation - Mahogany


Very nice workdesk!5

This desk looks great and has alot of desktop space. Just received it last night and it was very easy to install. Took me over 3 hours but I was doing it by myself and decided not to use an electric screwdriver to prevent overtightened screws or damages yes call me cautious :P



Anyway the thing that impressed me from beginning to end for the installation was the well packaged parts and especially very well-labeled parts leading to major ease of installation. The instruction manual is very well-detailed and points out exactly which part number and screw number to use at each step. Very idiot-proof in my opinion. All pieces arrived in great condition. The keyboard plank had a minor scratch on the rear surface but nothing to really upset me about. One screw did not have its head indented properly so I couldn't use the Phillips screwdriver but thank goodness a bag of spare screws was included for each of the approximate 8 screw types. This is a nice luxury I rarely see other manufacturers provide.



My only other gripes about this desk are that:



1) The corner surface's single straight leg support seems to fall a little short. Maybe it's my uneven floorboards but I had to untwist the leveling wheel to its maximum support distance.



2) The 4 front legs also tend to be a bit sharp. During shipment they are covered by a black plastic sheath/protector. I usually wear slippers at home but I plan to drill holes into the sheaths and re-insert them before screwing the circular feet back in so that I would not accidentally cut my toes or feet when moving about at the desk. They should have made the plastic sheaths gray with openings at the bottom to let use simply attach the table feet right into the legs.



All in all still an excellent product and willing to give it 5 stars.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List