Winsome Wood Foldable Desk Natural


Works as Intended But What About My Knees?3

For anyone wanting yet another piece of furniture but has space constraints the Winsome Wood Foldable Desk is an ideal choice.



The surface comfortably holds my laptop a lamp various desk items and has space to spare on one side or the other for papers. It folds up easily when I need to slip it out of the way.



The major detraction here is the keyboard shelf. If you like to do anything with your legs/knees other than sit in the prim and proper upright position at the desk then you're in trouble. Removing the shelf is the simple solution but since it does aid with the stability of the desk the desk is a wee bit wobbly without it.



A side note: Winsome Wood is a name I've known since I was very young. It has a great deal of quality credibility attached to it. And while this desk is all wood and functional I would have expected something of slightly higher quality given the name. However I did only pay about $100 for it so I'm not really complaining.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List