LapGear Multi-Purpose Jumbo LapDesk


Overall the best lap desk I've seen5

I've wanted a product like this for some time but I'm picky. Some I've seen were too flimsy others too heavy still others too small or too pricey. When I saw this one on Amazon I took a chance and bought it. I'm glad I did.



To me it's the best of all possible worlds. It's surprisingly sturdy yet also quite light. It's got room for my 15" laptop and could easily accomodate a 17" model without a problem. It's got two padded cushions on the bottom one slightly thicker than the other so it slants upward as it sits on your lap just right for a book or PC.



The really great thing about it is the set of zippered pouches on the bottom. They have plenty of room for pens a mouse sticky note pads etc. It also has two deep crevices on top near the handle that can hold tons of writing instruments or whatever. The pouches have Velcro strips to hold them against the bottom of the board but they can hang down if you prefer. Whoever designed this item put some real thought into it.



Unfortunately the picture here on Amazon doesn't show the top of the board. That's a shame because it really should be seen from both sides to be appreciated. I heartily recommend it to anyone looking for a great lap desk.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List